Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Postcard swap

Have been participating in a fibreart postcard swap through Art2Mail and it's been so much fun. Besides the pleasure that comes with receiving interesting postcards in my mailbox, I truly enjoy sending them off. I get the feeling that I'm not as interested in quilting as the other ladies---so far I haven't stitched any cards, just used bonding and glue--but I'm still having a lot of fun. I included a (partial) picture of one of my cards that I recently sent out, where I used the trimmings from other cards as my material for new ones. Tedious and very satisfying. Especially gratifying to do when annoyed at the typical household doldrums.

2 comments:

Anne Dovel said...

Like...can't we see more of your work, dudette? I mean, like..I'm a huge fan! :)

Your sister,
Anne

+gmjameson said...

How fantastic! I am uber impressed (but not surpised) ... do you remember the quilt you made me at our college graduation? Your inspiration was "dreams" ... well, the quilt ranks as a Jameson Family Treasure and is called "the Mollie Quilt" ... it hangs over the banister in the living room and is used each and every single day! + Gret